Ruggedized SCADA-Aware Router Gateway
Cyber-Secure SCADA Gateway
SecFlow-1 is ideal for industrial IoT backhaul, enabling fast, secure and economical deployment of new IoT sites.
Allowing secure connectivity over wireless or fiber networks – either public (e.g., cellular) or private, it connects all types of industrial devices, including RTUs, smart meter aggregation devices, IoT base stations or concentrators, CCTV cameras, point of sale devices, Wi-Fi base stations, and more.
SecFlow-1 is also used for operational WANs, providing reliable and secure Layer 2 and Layer 3 communications for power utilities, water and gas utilities, public safety and homeland security agencies, as well as intelligent transportation operators.
- Multiservice support: Fast Ethernet/GbE, Serial RS-232/485
- Connectivity to remote and isolated sites using a dual SIM cellular modem for 2G/3G/HSPA+/HSDPA/LTE uplink supporting flexible connectivity methods such as encrypted L3 DMVPN, IPsec VPN, L2 VPN, NAT
- Advanced Ethernet and IP feature-set
- Cyber security suite: 802.1X, IPsec encryption with automated PKI, ACL, stateful firewall
- Serial protocol handling with transparent tunneling/protocol conversion/terminal server feature-set for IEC-60870-5-101, IEC-60870-5-104, Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP and DNP3.0 RTU to TCP
- Complies with IEC-61850-3 and IEEE 1613
- Form factor and functionalities address various installation needs for small stations, data collection sites and high density aggregation sites
- Fault management and reporting, bulk software upgrade, and database management using RADview
CB Networks - Europe